MotoPress the drag and drop content builder was updated to Version 1.3 recently. Let’s find out what is new and what is improved in the MotoPress Version 1.3.
MotoPress Layout Editor is a professional plugin for developers. It enables to build and edit the layout of a WordPress theme.
Some Details About MotoPress
MotoPress Content Editor replaces the default WordPress builder and enables to create any post structure. Its intuitive drag and drop functionality allows users to manage text, add built-in content elements and without HTML tags fully customize your article.
By using MotoPress Layout Editor you are able to:
- create, change and duplicate website pages;
- remove template pages with ease;
- fully change the layout structure;
- display and hide website blocks on different devices;
- quickly manage content right on your WordPress site;
- change, move and add content blocks only with a few clicks;
- edit blocks with website data and view the changes at once;
- manage media;
- edit new widgets, posts and pages;
- make your website responsive and adaptive.
MotoPress Version 1.3
MotoPress added the ability to insert shortcodes to the plugin. Now you are able to extend the functionality of your website simply by adding your own shortcodes. It has never been easier to modify your site elements
New stysle TAB is introduced and content editor settings panel has a new silver grey look.
MotoPress plugin enables to set spaces between objects. Now it’s possible to adjust the gap between a page element and its border. This enhancement lets you to fix the needed space (from 0 to 25 px) around the element with ease.
Ability to minimize the settings panel for small screens
Version 1.3 enables to minimize the settings panel for small screens. You can choose by yourselves whether you need it or not, just hide the panel if it is too big for your display.
- the problem with additional spaces and tags in content.
- Content Editor button is available for users with none administrative privileges at multisite