If you have been thinking about creating a freelance marketplace similar to upwork.com or freelancer.com, then here is something that will interest you. WPFreelance is a WordPress theme which can help you turn your WordPress website into a full blown freelance marketplace in a matter of minutes. It is fitted with all the necessary bells and whistles to make your site become the dream hub for clients and freelancers in term of functionality as well as aesthetics.
Design wise it has a very modern appeal, with a minimal and elegant design language that leads to a great aesthetic experience. Again your website will be a place where people will be escrowing their money and providing bank details and other sensitive information. To help keep them at ease you can promise your website to be super secure because it has been built with massive emphasis on the matter. Overall, you will be able to create a website similar to the popular freelance marketplaces.
It is also worth noting that unlike other themes which come with a list of confusing pricing plans, this one comes in only one variant with a $79 price tag. This encompasses all the best features and add-ons without any compromise.
The following are some of the notable features of the theme:
- Effective Project Matching: The theme offers advanced search options to filter out the ideal freelancers based on skills, category, location and so on.
- Convenient WorkSpace: Freelancers and Employers will have access to a private workspace where they can seamless communicate with another and keep track of the project.
- Premium Job Posting: Employers have the option to post a project as urgent or featured.
- Email templates: There are plenty of ready to use email templates for both the freelancers as well as the employers which save a lot of time.
- A Review System: Freelancers and Employers are given the option to rate one another once the project as ended.
- Elementor Page Builder: Elementor Pro is a powerful drag and drop page builder plugin for WordPress. It gives you an easy to use solution to create the desired page layout for your freelance marketplace. Now, it is a premium plugin, but you will get free access to all its features with the theme.
- Awesome Support: While using the theme, if you ever run into a problem, there is a support team always available even on weekends and holidays. Just inform that you are in a problem, and help will be available in less than 6 hours.
- Escrow System: the system supports PayPal escrow and Credit escrow. In case users decide to use credit escrow, the employer will be asked to pay credit through PayPal at the time of hiring a freelancer. Then after the job is finished by the freelancer, the credit will be deducted from the employer’s balance and added to the freelancer’s account.
WPFreelance: How your Freelance Market will Work?
When a user comes to your website, they will have the option to log in as an employer or as a freelancer. Then, as usual, the employer will post projects on your platform whereas the freelancers will have bid on these projects.
Once employers have fixated on particular freelancers and hire them, the funds will automatically get transferred to the system. Employers and freelancers will get to private message one another to understand each other better. After the project has been finished, it will go up for review and if approved the funds will get delivered to the freelancer’s account. This is basically how the site will operate.
Also, do note, there is a dispute resolving feature which lets you decide whether or not the freelancer or the employer receives the money. Use this to your best discretion as it can help build a positive relationship and give users an idea that the platform is on their side.