For any product or services website, lead tracking system should always be a priority, for that matter on a simple blog also how your users are behaving is something you should keep a track of.
LeadIn a simple marketing automation and lead tracking plugin for WordPress makes that real easy for you and helps you better understand your web site visitors.
A great plugin to study your customer base with some amazing functionality for small businesses.
LeadIn plugin makes you alert and prepares you to be proactive as far as the requirement of your visitors are concerned. What pages they’ve visited, when they return, and what social networks they’re on all these things can be tracked easily with LeadIn plugin.
How to install LeadIn plugin
The installation process of LeadIn plugin is as simple as any other plugin on WordPress plugin directory
- Upload the ‘leadin’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add an email address under ‘LeadIn’ in your settings panel
There’s no additional setup required. LeadIn automatically finds and hooks itself into any contact form you have installed on your website.
Features of LeadIn plugin
- When you activate the WordPress plugin, LeadIn will track each anonymous visitor to your site with a cookie
- If someone closes the pop-up or subscribes, we won’t show them the pop-up again.
- Once someone fills out the subscribe form or any other other form on your site, LeadIn will identify that person with their email address, so that you use that as per your requirement.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to the new contact record with all of their visit history.
Whenever a user fills up any form on your site including comment form, it creates an intimation for you, it also captures the image of the person with the help of traffic source, which definitely brings in mush more insight than just an intimation
A great plugin for small businesses to track the activities of visitors and automate lead tracking system on your WordPress site.