WordPress call to action plugins encourages your readers to take an action the you you want to be it by subscribing to your newsletter or clicking an highlighted advertisement.
Call to action is very important if you want to scale up your blog or online business, call to action plugins are generally used to show email subscription box or to show some special offer generally, however it can be used for any action you want your visitors to take.
Ok, now let’s check the best WordPress call to action plugins available
This calls to action plugin was specifically designed with inbound marketing best practices in mind and will help you drive & convert more leads on your site.
This plugin creates calls to action for your WordPress site. It gives site owners the ability to monitor and track conversion rates, run a/b or multivariate split tests on calls to action, and most importantly increase lead flow!
Magic Action Box is an easy to use but powerful lead generation plugin that lets you create a focused and high converting feature box in minutes.
- Easily add an action box before or after a blog post or page
- Easily add opt in forms – with stunning designs – to your sidebar
- Create Email Opt In Forms
- Integrates with Gravity Forms
- Make your own action box styles
- Or, pick a style from one of the pre-configured designs
The pro version of this plugins gives you even more options and features
SideOffer is one of the most effective WordPress call to action plugins, it adds a sliding side tab designed to generate leads & increase conversions by displaying a highly visible call to action for your users
- Easy and Interactive Setup with real-time visual feedback
- Anchor link triggering via inclusion the “sideoffer” class
- Custom Background Graphics
Hellobar helps you to lead your visitors to take action you want, hellobar has been one of the most effective WordPress call to action plugins
The Flytonic Call to Action plugin is an easy to use plugin for WordPress which allows use to insert call to action promo boxes and buttons inside posts or pages.