Bloom Plugin from ElegantThemes is one of the finest email opt-in plugin for the subscribing building purposes. With so many choices out there, it is always tough to choose an opt-in plugin that can help you build subscribers.
Elegant Themes have always been a front-runner in developing amazing themes and plugins in the past. The prime example would be Divi Theme that changed how we see WordPress themes. Another great release from Elegant Theme in recent times is Monarch Social Sharing Plugin.
First, I want to answer the need for using a professional plugin compared to free opt-in plugins. Free Opt-in plugins can be very lucrative, but they are hard to setup, provide a fewer options in terms of design and customizability and are prone to updates.
Using a professional plugin can set the functionality of the website a straightforward and would require less attention than free alternatives.
Another thing that distinguish mediocre bloggers from professional ones is the ability to build an email list that can respond well to the content of the website in the long run. Google change their algorithm on a regular basis and it is always best to build up the e-mail list.
Bloom by Elegant Themes does the right thing by providing an excellent plugin that have the expertise and experience of Elegant Themes backing it.
So, what makes it so special? And, why you should consider buying it? We will go in detail of the plugin one by one.
What Bloom Optin Plugin Offers?
Bloom Opt-in Plugin offers greater control on the email list. By collecting the emails, you can broaden the scope of your blog existence. But the real question is whether you are benefited from it in the long run.
In short, the answer is Yes. You will be benefited with the following things.
- Get Complete Control of every aspect of Email Marketing.
- Perform Powerful A/B split testing for understanding visitors behavior and finding the optimal opt-in solution.
- Can control different triggers from the dashboard. Completely Customizable.
- The opt-in forms are completely visible to the user, providing higher chances for the email subscription.
- Completely Responsive Design for Google Friendly websites
Yes, we start by exploring the dashboard. Apart from the functionality of a plugin, the most important part of any plugin or theme is its dashboard, the way it behaves determines the user-friendliness and reflects the great design done under the hood.
The Bloom Dashboard is clean and intuitive and steals most of the attention for the user. It is user-friendly and you will find it easy to navigate through the options provided by the plugin.
With the simplistic approach, the elegant theme team has managed to develop the great dashboard that works best for new plugin users. The options that are available using the plugin are adding new opt-in forms, managing emails, drooling over statistics and more.
How easy is to create an Opt-in Form?
With the help of the plugin, you can create a powerful and evasive opt-in forms in a matter of minutes. With six different display types, you will find it easy to build your next opt-in plugin. You can also choose to experiment as much as you can without feeling bobbed down.
You need to choose one of the templates that are provided with the plugin. Elegant Themes has made sure that you don’t have to customize a new form from scratch and that’s why they have come up with 115 different templates! And, Yes, they all are awesome.
All of the templates are completely customizable. Experienced users can also choose to customize the CSS.
Furthermore, you can choose 3 orientation that brings more granular control over the form. The three orientation that is supported by the plugin are left, right and button. All of the orientation options depends on the location of the subscription form.
After choosing the design, you need to select any one of the following display types. There is one drawback here, not all display types are applicable for the templates present within the plugin.
The six different display types supported by the plugin are as follows:
1. PopUp: Creating popup message may seem inappropriate in the first glance, but happens to be the most used opt-in option by the bloggers. The popup is displayed with some time delay or any trigger that you set it to go boom!
2. Fly-In: Another way to remind the visitors the benefit for opting in the email list. The fly-in flies in from the side of user’s screen and seems cool!
3. Below Post: Is displayed below the post. Very basic stuff here.
4. Inline: Many websites prefer to display the opt-in forms directly within the post and yes it is effective 🙂
5. Locked Content: Have some awesome content? You can lock it down with the opt-in form to gather emails. The content can be anything including videos, audios, PDF content. Visitors will be more willing to subscribe if you have something useful for them.
6. Widget: Widgets acts the old ground for showcasing the opt-in forms and it’s probably one of the most used ones. You can choose any widget area, including the footer or the sidebar to display the opt-in form.
Email Subscription Services
With customization, it is obvious that it comes with lots of email subcription services. The bloom plugin from elegant themes comes with 12 different and most popular email marketing providers.
They are as follows:
Wrap Up: Should You Buy Bloom?
That’s a million dollar question isn’t? If I was at your position and had to take a decision in choosing a premium email opt-in plugin from the best WordPress developers on the market, ElegantThemes, I would not have thinked twice.
The plugin comes at a price of $89 for developer license and it’s worth every single penny. The Bloom plugin is full of features and comes with great pre-made templates. Unlimited Color control, complete responsive design and other features make it a must buy for anyone who is building the subscribers list.
ElegantThemes also comes with 30 days refund policy without any questions. It is also updated frequently by the great team. So now you can easily go forward and get the plugin!