If you have a photo blogging site or you want to display your creative work in a great looking elegant way, check this new premium in on WordPress community called Zoomy.
Zoomy theme is Retina Ready, this means that you will see detailed and sharp images on your website, when browsing from a device with retina display (iPhone, iPad, MacBook).
It is also WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugin) compatible, this means that you’ll be able to translate your content, pages, custom posts, menus and more.
Zoomy theme latest version of Tesla Framework and includes some great features like: responsive design, beautiful sliders and galleries, smooth transition effects, 10 custom posts, custom shortcodes, social media integration, featured video, 5 custom widgets and much more.
Zoomy Theme Features
- Responsive Design – the design fits ideally and looks great on a wide range of devices and screen resolutions. This means that the layout will adjust and look accordingly on all desktop computers, laptops, smartphones or tablets. A fully responsive theme
- Featured Slider – we’ve used the latest jQuery library, HTML5 and CSS3 to achieve awesome visual and transition effects. You can easily customize the images of the slider, their titles and descriptions.
- Filterable Portfolio – the template includes a filterable and animated portfolio, to showcase your latest works in a stylish manner. You can choose from 7 different portfolio representations (2, 3, 4 columns, portfolio with left and right sidebar, etc.).
- Built-in Shortcodes – we’ve created a rich set of shortcodes to facilitate the process of creating new components (no web development skills required). You can use shotcodes to create special offers, buttons, pricing tables, tabs, team members and more.
- Social Media Support – the most popular social sharing services integrated: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and more. Connect your social media pages and make your brand more social.
- AJAX Contact Form – a useful feature that allows users to send their messages instantly, without reloading the webpage. This makes the contact form a prompt and useful channel for feedback.
- Google Maps – the most popular service to represent your geographical location integrated. Simply type in your location name, preview the map, select a custom icon and save the data.
- Custom Posts – dedicated area in your WordPress admin where you can easily add new predefined elements (Services, Testimonials, Team Members, Calendar, etc.). All posts are customizable and are tailored to the design of the layout.