Well, are you looking for premium quality but free email newsletter service for your WordPress site? I’m sure you are already aware of Feedburner service, a free newsletter service from Google.
In this post we will present you a great looking free Feedburner Subscriber PopUp Form plugin, before that let us know how to setup feed for your site on Feedburner.
Setting up Your FeedBurner for WordPress feeds
First create a Google account (any gmail account will work). Visit the feedburner service page to begin this process. Burn your site feed on Feedburner and click on next
Give a title to your feed and feed address extension.
Thanks it your Feedburner feed is live and active now.
Now next step is to show the the subscription form on your website, though feedburner provides you option to show subscription from using the text widget, we have a better option your you.
Feedburner Subscriber PopUp Form
PopUp subscription forms are in trend now, if you are using Feedburner for your email newsletter, Presenting SC Popup Subscriber Form a great plugin for WordPress which will show a great looking Feedburner subscriber PopUp form on your WordPress site.
jQuery Popup Feedburner Subscriber Form appears on Page Load.
1. Enable/disable jQuery Popup Subscriber Form from admin panel
2. You can set the feedburner feed id from admin panel
3. You can change the Heading and Detail from Popup form from admin panel
1. Download zip file and Extract it
2. Upload sc-popup-subscriber-form folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
2. Go to the ‘Plugins’ page in the menu and activate the plugin.
1. Go to Wodpress Admin Panel > Setting > SC Popup Subscriber
2. Update Feed Address, Heading and Detail.