If you are using Genesis theme for your WordPress site, you must know about two amazing tools called Dynamik Website Builder & Genesis Extender plugin.
These two tools has the potential to take your WordPress site created with Genesis to a whole new level.
If you want to customize your site but you don’t have any knowledge of code, any of these two tools can do the job for you easily.
Check out our review of Dynamik Website Builder & Genesis Extender plugin using the link below.
Details of The Update
Both Dynamik Website Builder & Genesis Extender was updated recently to version 1.5 & 1.4 respectively. The team has introduced some really amazing features in this update & fixed some bugs as well.
Shared update for Both Tools
- Responsive Admin Interface: Dynamik 1.5 and Genesis Extender 1.4 brings us a fully responsive admin interface, allowing for back-end tweaking through all kinds of devices and browser sizes.
- Custom Options “Search” Feature: Now you can more easily and efficiently find and view your various Custom Templates, Labels, Conditionals, Widget Areas and Hook Boxes simply by typing the name of the customization in question.
- Custom Widget Areas and Hook Boxes Refined: Because of some previous limitations you were only able to use lowercase letters and underscores when naming your Custom Widget Areas and Hook Boxes.
- Now you can use uppercase letters and spaces as well, meaning you can finally give your Custom Widget Areas a proper name.
- Tooltips Were Moved Out Of The Admin: Tooltips for both Dynamik and Extender are moved to HelpScout knowledge base app.
Specific Updates – Dynamik
- Universal Design Control: The Universal Design Control tool allows you to quickly and efficiently customize your Dynamik Design Options
- Google Fonts: Now you can easily add any number of the 630+ Google fonts to your Dynamik Design Options, making them available in the many Font Type options found on that Dynamik admin page
For more details about the updates visit CobaltApps