WordPress for iOS 3.8.4 is out and now available to download from the App Store. This release is primarily a bug fix release along with a few under the hood improvements for performance.
WordPress iOS 3.8.4 fixes and improvements:
- Support option to help you email support community as you run into trouble with the app. If you have had trouble logging into the app or have any other issues, take advantage of this feature so that support team can help make your experience with the app the best we possibly can.
- Fixed a bug where users had problems logging into password protected sites.
- Fixed a bug where users had problems logging in with self signed certificates.
- Fixed a few bugs related to scrolling and selecting in the Post editor.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when reblogging a post in the Reader.
- Fixed issues with changing cursor location and selecting text in the Editor.
Check all details of the upgrade in github Full list of changes in version 3.8.4.