With AtContent plugin, you can easily increase your audience by following 3 simple steps. All you need to do now is to install the plugin and connect your blog with AtContent.
It is worth noting that 5,000 sites have already increased their audiences by approximately 2.5x via AtContent and now is your chance to join them.
AtContent is a cross-blogging and content distribution platform. You can start a blog on AtContent or connect your existing WordPress site. Once you started using AtContent you are able to repost blog posts of others on your site and they can repost yours without content duplication.
What can you achieve with AtContent
- Authors reach people on other sites and increase their audiences by 860% in just 3 weeks.
- Bloggers who make reposts get excellent content, increase user engagement and traffic to their sites.
- Readers get content they like on sites they already hang out.
- Reposts provide backlinks to your site.
- Other bloggers’ reposted content will increase your site reader engagement.
- You will be able to track your audience growth.
AtContent connection page. Clicking the button connects your blog to AtContent if you have an account or creates a new one if you haven’t.
Well, over 4,700 sites and 1,6M monthly unique readers already think that way too. The mission behind it is to help bloggers reach new audiences in a most efficient way and help people to get content they like on sites they already hang out.
People are physically limited to use about 7 information sources on a regular basis. Therefore, instead of trying to get all the audiences on your site, it’s much easier to get your content out to relevant sites and reach your potential audiences there. That’s where AtContent comes in.
Plugin settings panel example. Category and location data are needed for the better targeting of a featured content.
Conclusion: Overall this is a great option to drive some additional traffic to your blog, just set-up your site on AtContent Plugin