Earning money online is not an easy task and it requires planned content with proper search engine optimization. Google Adsense is the most famous monetization option among the bloggers. It is not only famous but also an effective way of earning handsome amount of cash. The only prerequisite for earning from AdSense is to have great content and uses recommended AdSense settings for your website.
Google AdSense is not new; it has been used by hundreds and thousands of bloggers on their website. Other than the small websites or blog, the big online giants use AdSense as one of the effective ways to earn money with the CPC method.
The earning depends on how you utilize the space of the blog, and there are many discussions on how to increase CPC for your website, but today’s topic is all about best Adsense plugins for WordPress.
There are many occasions, where further customization can earn you more clicks, and the plugin we are going to discuss today enables you to do just that.
So, why the wait?
Let’s get started with the best Adsense plugins for WordPress.
7 Best Google AdSense WordPress Plugins 2015
1. Easy Plugin for Adsense
Easy Plugin for AdSense is a free AdSense plugin. It offers right options for revenue optimization and is undoubtedly the only AdSense plugin you will ever need. With the help of the plugin, you can easily insert ads to a different part of the website including a sidebar, posts or pages.
Other Features offered by Easy Plugin for AdSense
- Enforces global policy of not more than 3 ads in one page for optimal AdSense.
- Offers Widgets for easy sidebar ads integration.
- Works optimally for header or footer ads.
- Configure ads display according to the post length.
- Can configure both global or page level ads settings.
- Works with multiple languages.
- Offers easy to use interface.
2. Google AdSense by BestWebSoft
If you are looking for a simple AdSense management plugin then Google AdSense by BestWebSoft is your plugin. It offers simple management functions and comes with translation support.
Other Features offered by Google AdSense by BestWebSoft
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Advanced dashboard with additional feature configuration.
- Offers widgets for easy integration with sidebar
- Choose colors scheme for ad units easily. Also offers layouts.
- Compatible with latest version of the WordPress and is frequently updated.
3. Quick AdSense
Quick AdSense is an old plugin which can solve your problem. With the Ads management plugin, you can insert Ads, according to your requirement. There are tons of customization options available with the plugin.
Currently, there is 10,000+ active install for the plugins.
Other Features offered by Quick AdSense
- Doesn’t offer any author reward Adsense feature.
- Offers default posting. This way you can start earning with as little customization as possible.
- Supports other Ads code so that you can take advantage of another revenue system.
- Can be used to display 10 Ads in one page. But, AdSense recommends only 3.
- Support Tags that can be inserted on the fly.
4. Ad Injection
The name speaks for itself. The plugin is from “reviewmylife” and has been used extensively by the WordPress users. With 40,000+ active installs, you can sense how useful the plugin is. It also comes with the support of latest WordPress installation.
Other Features of Ad Injection
- Supports Ads Filter. Can show ads according to the length of the post, referrer, IP or age.
- Can be used to insert Ads anywhere. It can be a post, page or widget area.
- Random Ads can also be insert. Great for curing the blind sport when it comes to online ads by readers.
- Supports Ad Rotation and Split Testing. This can let you find the best way to improve the CTR for your website.
- And many more.
This plugin is really good and I recommend it for anyone who is looking for extensive customization and control.
5. Ad Rotate
Every now and then, we need to rotate the ads so that the readers don’t completely ignore them. For this AdRotation is necessary. The simple plugin, Ad Rotate provides a tool for capturing the rotation of the Ads within the website.
Features of Ad Rotate
- Can be placed add anywhere within the website
- Supports Responsive design.
- Work with other Ads network.
- Can be used to display ads of different sizes. For example, 160 x 600, 468 x 60 and more.
- Offers statistics for better understanding.
- Support exporting feature
- And much more.
6. WP Simple Adsense Insertion
Most of the plugins we discussed today have extensive customization and this can lead to analysis paralysis. WP Simple AdSense Insertion plugin offers a simple way of inserting ads into the website.
Features of WP Simple AdSense Insertion
- Focus on minimalistic approach.
- Supports 1-3 Ads per page/post.
- Can be used on page/post or sidebar.
- Offers ShortCode for manual usage.
7. Advanced Ads
Advanced Ads is an advanced WordPress plugin that works great. It offers easy ads creation with ad rotation. The Ads manager is one of the most used by publishers and can be used for ad planning and ad injection.
Features of Advanced Ads
- Light-weight plugin.
- Offers great customization options.
- Can be used to rotate Ads according to schedule.
- Supports other Ads platform such as Amazon, Chitika etc.
- Can be customized on both global settings and granular settings.
And…its over. Today, I went through 7 of the best WordPress plugin for AdSense, and I hope you can find the article useful. There is still room for new users and that’s why it is necessary to use the AdSense option to your advantage.
With correct monetization, business can fall off the grid sooner or later. It is always a good idea to treat your blog a business first and then a hobby later, only if you are planning to earn from it.
Do, you think, I did justice to the article? Comment below and let us know. Also, share the article as much as you can!