WordPress 3.9 Beta 1 released and ready for testing now, WordPress 3.9 is due for release next month, so if you want to have a feel of the upcoming version here is your chance.
Andrew Nacin has shared the expected changes in the coming version of WordPress 3.9, some of the changes are
- TinyMCE, the software powering the visual editor is updated to the latest version.
- Added widget management to live previews, so you can play with the widgets and check live previrews
- Brought 3.8′s beautiful new theme browsing experience to the theme installer
- Now you can drag-and-drop images directly onto the editor to upload them.
- New audio/video playlists
If you are testing the software and find any bug, you can report it here. After successful 3.8 version 3.9 seem another interesting update
This software is still in development, so we don’t recommend you run it on a production site. Consider setting up a test site just to play with the new version.
Article Via WordPress.org