If you are looking forward to increase the email subscription rate on your WordPress blog, the eye catching popups are the best way to go about it.
Now, as we talk about popups, you can never ignore Ninja Popups because it is the best popup plugin for WordPress which is used by huge number of reputed blogs.
Ninja Popups combines a professionally designed popups to convert visitors on your site/blog into taking an action whether its subscribing into your newsletter, offering a discount/coupon for leaving customers, or locking content until they share you will increase your subscriber count and social signal of your site/blog.
Ninja Popups is a premium plugin for WordPress and it deserves the dollar you pay for it, because Ninja Popups has been instrumental in increasing the email subscription rate for many blogs.
[symple_box style=”boxinfo”]Install the Ninja Popups Plugin
Installing Ninja Popups is nothing different from other plugins, once you download the file navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload and activate it.
If you need any help, the following videos will do the job for you.
How to install Ninja Popups on WordPress ?
How to install Ninja Popups on WordPress via FTP ?
How to import XML settings (ready popups) to Ninja Popups for WordPress ?
Once you install and active the plugin, you will get the Ninja Popups option on your WordPress admin where you can create new popups or change settings as per your requirement.
While creating the new popup, you have the option to select template as per your choice from the readily available themes.
[symple_box style=”boxinfo”]Key Features of Ninja Popups
- Easy to Configuration (No coding required!)
- Great Popups Design (many color, many layouts)
- Highly Customizable!
- Translation Ready!
- Full APi integration with mailing services
- Free Upgrades
- You can create Unlimited Popups
- Samples Presets Included (in XML file)
- Display Popup on load page
- Display Popup on close/leave page
- Page level Targeting (different popups for each post/page, turn popup on/off for all page or for few pages/posts)
- Close button (show button: yes/no, custom close button text, auto close popup)
- Social Network Locker (you can lock page)
- Newsletter Locker (you can lock page)
- Time Display Settings (start date, end date)
- Open Delay (open popup delay in seconds)
- MailChimp Support
- MyMail Support
- Wysija Support
- AWeber Support
- GetResponse Support
- Campaign Monitor Support
- iContact Support
- Constant Contact Support
- Direct Mail for OS X Support
- Store Opt-ins in CSV file or Send by Email
- Submit Opt-in Form to Custom Url
- Facebook Support
- Facebook Likebox in Your Popup
- Twitter Support
- Google+ Support
- LinkedIn Support
- Pinterest Support
- Excellent Customer Support (24h)
- Powered by jQuery