Welcome to weekly roundup on Indexwp! your daily source of WordPress news and resources. If you missed any WordPress related news or resources related articles, don’t worry..
We have got you covered
Keep visiting Indexwp the best source for all WordPress news and WordPress resources, we will make sure you don’t miss any important update from the WordPress community.
In the News…
New Funding for Automattic (The company behind WordPress) was making round in the WordPress community last week. Automattic has raised $160 Million & the company is now valued at $1.16 Billion Post-Money.
WordPress 3.9.1 got released with number of bug fixes,
Also, WooThemes experienced some vulnerability issues with credit card of their customers as some of their customers complained about few fraudulent transaction on their credit cards.
Check all weekly roundup articles here
WordPress News and Resources
- WordPress 3.9.1 Maintenance Release
- New Funding for Automattic
- Reports of WooThemes Vulnerability: Important Notice
- Dynamik Website Builder & Genesis Extender Gets an Update
- 10 Amazing WordPress Classified Themes & plugins
- WPGroupbuy Review: A Groupon Clone Theme for WordPress
- 10 Amazing WordPress Plugin for Affiliate Marketers
- UberMenu Plugin Review: Why is It So Popular?
- 10+ Best WordPress Event themes to Advertise Events
- Zappy Themes: Get 22 Awesome Themes Just For $29
- Google Maps Builder: A Quality Google Map Plugin
- Bannerize Plugin Review: Ad Manager for WordPress
- 30+ Best Parallax WordPress themes
- How to Setup Live Chat on a WordPress Website
- Improving Ratings In The WordPress Plugin Directory
- A Beginners Guide to Fixing WordPress Image Issues
- How to Set up an Online Membership Business on WordPress