With everyone and everything going digital, it is also necessary for doctors and hospitals, and health clinic to follow the trend. Having a website will give you an online presence. Patients in need of your services can Google and get to know about you and get in touch.
Now, the best way to establish an online presence is through the use of a website. And the best way to create a website is with WordPress. The CMS (Content Management System) features a lot of tools and functionalities to help you create highly professional websites with minimal effort.
To help you create a website for your hospital, health clinic, or doctor’s chamber, you will find health industry-specific themes. Following a one-click installation and a few minutes of setup, these themes will integrate every single functionality you can expect from such a website.
You will get a professional looking site layout, along with the facility take appointments, show doctors list and timetables, a dedicated place for testimonials, FAQs, contact details and much more.
However, WordPress offers a lot of healthcare themes which can leave you confused as to which one to choose for your business. Furthermore, many more themes of which were legitimately good in 2017 are not preferable this year because of the lack of updates and developer support. That is why we have put together a list of some of the best Health WordPress themes for 2018.
So without further ado, let’s get started:
MedZone Pro is a flexible health WordPress theme that fits all type of websites related to the health industry. It looks extremely professional and also offers a ton of customization so that you can achieve the look and feel you want. You also get access to a ton of features and functionality that will not leave you feeling deprived as you create your website.
- Customizable widgets for adding search boxes, calendars, tag clouds, and so on.
- Supports multiple post formats including video, audio, galleries, and much more.
- Custom Slider for showcasing featured posts or services.
- Dedicated Section for team members – doctors list.
- Option to showcase testimonials of happy patients/customers.
Kallyas is a multipurpose WordPress theme with over 30 homepages and demo websites. You will get a dedicated readymade site for medical subjects. There are plenty of customization and options to help you tweak the layout until it satisfies your requirements. You will get WooCommerce compatibility which will allow you to sell medical products or take payments online.
- Built on the powerful and feature Bootstrap 3 framework.
- Drag and drop Visual Page Builder to help you easily create/tweak your dream layout.
- Over 100 design elements to help you create a great looking website.
- Revolution Slider integrated for showcasing sliders on your site.
- SEO-ready to fetch you more traffic.
- WooCommerce compatibility along with pricing tables integration
TheGem is another multipurpose website which comes with Visual Composer – drag and drop page builder, and a multitude of options, along with ready to use demos for crafting that perfect website for your hospital or clinic. The theme is super easy to use and focuses on shortcodes and widgets to help you easily craft a good looking and highly functional website in a matter of minutes.
- Over 150 ready to use pages.
- Comes with Visual Composer to help you easily create custom layouts.
- Revolution Slider and Layer Slider provided to help you create premium sliders.
- Over 20 Portfolio and Gallery layouts to showcase your business in the best light.
- Supports Video and Parallax backgrounds.
- WooCommerce support.
MedicalPress is a premium medical WordPress theme suited for any sort of health-related websites. It hosts a lot of customization options along with a responsive design and a WooCommerce compatibility to help you create a modern professional website. Furthermore, being translation ready and WPML compatible, your website can cater to the needs of different individuals, easily breaking the language barrier.
- Visual Composer and Revolution Slider integration.
- Option to take online appointments, along with various appointment form layouts.
- Support for dedicated doctors section.
- Forms support Google reCAPTCHA to prevent spams.
- WPML Compatible.
- WooCommerce Support.
Medicare is a clean and professionally appealing WordPress theme for medical and healthcare services. Starting from an awesome collection of 12 ready to use demo pages and layouts, the theme extra customization options and a plethora of options to help you create a powerful and feature-rich website. The theme has been created with the health industry in mind, and thus you will find all the relevant niche-specific features bundled in.
- 12 Demos with extensive customization options.
- Bold Builder for easily creating your website content.
- Dedicated page to showcase timetable for doctor availability.
- Option for taking online appointments.
- Option for selling medical products thanks to WooCommerce integration.
- Integrated cost calculator to show cost estimates.
Pearl Business is a multi-niche WordPress theme featuring a lot of demo content and websites, including ones for medical services and the health industry. First and foremost, it features a lot of customization options along with a drag and drop page builder to help you create a professional website with the exact look and feel as you desire. On top of that, the theme adds several features to make the user experience a memorable one for your users.
- Provides a package of $59 worth of premium plugins for free.
- Over 200 custom content modules to help create highly functional websites.
- Option to take bookings and appointments online.
- WooCommerce compatibility.
- Allows users to create account and signup to your website.
- GDPR compliant.
HealthFlex is a purposefully built WordPress theme for medical and health-related websites. It is extremely flexible, comes with a lot of customization options, and features a diverse collection of options to help create a professional website. The theme packs in a lot of powerful plugins and shortcodes for adding necessary functionalities boosting your users’ experience on your website.
- Extensive customization options along with Visual Composer integration.
- Redux options framework boasting a lot of high-power settings and options.
- ECWID Shopping cart plugin and WooCommerce compatibility allows you to sell products from your website.
- Contact Form 7 and Mailchimp support to help you provide newsletter service.
- Google Maps integration, to help clients find your clinic, chamber, or hospital.
MagPlus is essentially a magazine and blog theme for WordPress, however, it features a lot of demo content and customization options to help you create the perfect site for health-related topics like WebMD. There is a dedicated demo called Health Pro which can help you get started. On top of that, the settings and options panel boast options to help you play around with the header, footer, sidebars, and sliders.
- Six premium plugins bundled in for free.
- Comprehensive theme options packed in an intuitive settings panel.
- Over 10 widgets to help tweak the design.
- Over 30 shortcodes for easily implementing design and content modules around your website.
- Over 20 slick siders to implement with your design.
- A dedicated review system for your users to leave feedback.
- WooCommerce ready.
Medical Cure WordPress theme has been curated for websites related to medical institutions which require updating their customer base about the latest news and what not. The theme follows a minimalistic design which looks clean and professional. To help you get started, you will receive over 50 different homepages and templates. There are a lot of customization options on top of that to help you get the exact look and feel you want.
- Offers $64 worth of premium plugins for free.
- Drag and drop page builder with extensive customization options.
- Over 70 elements with 40+ section templates.
- Beautiful banners to attract user attention.
- Elegant animations for a more immersive UI/UX.
- A dedicated section to showcase “before and after treatments.”
- WooCommerce compatibility.
This leads us to the end of the best Health WordPress themes 2018. So, what do you think about the collection? Comment below and let us know.
We are listening!