If you are looking for the best social commenting system for your WordPress site and trying different options, try Convatic a new social commenting system for WordPress.
Convatic is a revolutionary social comment system for websites. Built for WordPress, this plugin overlays and plays nicely with themes and other plugins. The idea behind Convatic is freedom. Freedom builds communities. Convatic promotes and engages visitors turning websites into vibrant communities.
[symple_box style=”boxinfo”]Convatic Social Commenting System
- Improve site participation
- Own your own comments
- Use built-in WordPress commenting
- Join the community
- Use Akismet
Also Read: WordPress Social Stream
How to Install Convatic Social Commenting System?
- Upload the plugin folder to wp-content/plugins. Usually, WordPress does this for you automatically.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In the admin panel, go to Comments > Convatic. Insert your Convatic site key into the settings page. Don’t have a site key? Get one.
Create Your Commenting Profile
Commenters create profiles across the Convatic social commenting system by simply writing a comment. Registration and commenting are combined to streamline conversations.
Commenters have the option to password protect their email. Password protection is optional since most people just want to comment.
Up and down vote comments on Convatic social commenting system. Each vote affects the commenters reputation across the Convatic network. This promotes good commenting and helps your visitors decipher bad comments.
Allow your commenters to sign up for notifications. After sign up, commenters will receive email notifications for each new comment. Commenters can unsubscribe at any time.